🍇 SAINT VINCENT 🍇
The busy period for shipments is now over and the time has come to thank our Patron Saint, Saint Vincent, on 22 January, a date fixed in the calendar each year.
Above is a photo from our albums taken at the Saint-Vincent 1985 in which you can see my grandfather Henri (1) and my father Michel (2) and myself (3).
So many memories…
Have a fabulous St. Vincent’s!
#tradition #transmission #saintvincent #champagne #terroir #confreriedesaiNtvincent #mandois #champagnemandois
“I wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a Sparkling New Year!
At Mandois there is no lack of projects for 2020.
Despite an unclear economic outlook and an uncertain international market, we continue to be forward-looking just as our parents and our forefathers always were.
1. The new logistic site housing the packaging and shipping facilities will be operational in the first quarter of 2020.
2. In spring, two new vintages will join the Collection 1735:
– Blanc de Blancs 1er cru 2015
– Blanc de Noirs 2015.
3. In summer, our period of “organic conversion” for our vineyard will have come to an end and we should receive our official organic certification in July. However, you will have to wait until 2023 before you can try the first officially-certified organic wines in our range.
4. New foudres and tulip-shaped tanks will be added to the vat room allowing us to vinify our various champagnes with even greater precision.
As you will have noticed, Mandois is constantly evolving, and it is only by doing so that we can expect our family champagne house to survive over the long term.
But one thing is constant: our goal of crafting great champagnes from the finest terroirs for the satisfaction of our customers.
Vive le Champagne Mandois !!!”
Our Champagne Blanc de Noirs Vintage 2012 rewarded in Vinalies Paris 2019
An intense champagne
The last-born of the Mandois family, this 100% Pinot Noir reveals a deep golden colour flecked with amber, a sign of its exceptional body and structure. The nose exudes aromas of cherry eau de vie and stone fruits, characteristic of the Pinot Noir varietal and an indication of a very appetizing, indulgent Champagne.
The rich, round palate discloses peppery notes and candied fruits which attest to the excellent balance of the vintage and make it well-suited to a wide variety of dishes.
A perfect Champagne to pair with food.
GRAPE VARIETY : 100% Pinot Noir
AGING : 4 years cellar ageing
DOSAGE : 8 g/l
To learn more about the product, click here !