“I wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a Sparkling New Year!
At Mandois there is no lack of projects for 2020.
Despite an unclear economic outlook and an uncertain international market, we continue to be forward-looking just as our parents and our forefathers always were.
1. The new logistic site housing the packaging and shipping facilities will be operational in the first quarter of 2020.
2. In spring, two new vintages will join the Collection 1735:
– Blanc de Blancs 1er cru 2015
– Blanc de Noirs 2015.
3. In summer, our period of “organic conversion” for our vineyard will have come to an end and we should receive our official organic certification in July. However, you will have to wait until 2023 before you can try the first officially-certified organic wines in our range.
4. New foudres and tulip-shaped tanks will be added to the vat room allowing us to vinify our various champagnes with even greater precision.
As you will have noticed, Mandois is constantly evolving, and it is only by doing so that we can expect our family champagne house to survive over the long term.
But one thing is constant: our goal of crafting great champagnes from the finest terroirs for the satisfaction of our customers.
Vive le Champagne Mandois !!!”